WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE VACANCIES- TESCO, LIVINGSTON
Warehouse Operatives – Tesco – Livingston – Full Time – Permanent – Various Shift Patterns Available
To succeed as a Team Member within the Warehouse you’ll be someone who can put people at the heart of everything you do:
• being warm and welcoming with colleagues and customers
• building relationships and working together to create a team spirit
• acting quickly to help our customers and being open to change at the Distribution Centre
• having the drive to exceed expectations
• sharing ideas about how we can make the Distribution Centre even better
As a Warehouse Operative you’ll be someone who can pick and assemble stock quickly and accurately, following the correct procedures and keeping to Health and Safety guidelines.
This is a hands-on job for people who enjoy tackling big challenges as part of a team, who like to stay active and who love to see their work make a visible difference.
The distribution centre is a place where things move fast and there’s always plenty of variety – whether you’re unloading goods from our suppliers into our distribution centre, picking orders for our stores from racks or pallets, loading goods ready to go out to our stores, maintaining records or making sure that everyone is trained to do their job safely.
To apply for a job with us you have to want to put customers first. You don’t need to have experience or qualifications – just a genuine belief that you can make a difference to the people you’ll be serving every day.
There are some practical things to think about when applying to be a Team Member. You’ll need:
• To be able to prove your right to work in the UK
• To live within travelling distance of your chosen place of work
• To understand and be available to work your shifts
It’s great if you have previous distribution experience, but not essential: we provide all the training you’ll need, although for some clerical or training roles you may need job-specific skills or experience.
To apply you’ll need to complete a questionnaire. If you’re successful the next stage is an interview, which may include a practical assessment task, including handling products such as meat and alcohol.
Apply via this link – https://www.tesco-careers.com/