East Lothian Produce
Pack house Line Operative (Full or Part time hours).
Salary – DOE
East Lothian Produce are a family run business that process, pack and market
vegetables grown by W&R Logan.
We are focused on quality and service, and use our knowledge of vegetable
growing and production to create two organisation that complement each other
W&R Logan – a farm and East Lothian Produce – a processing, packing & marketing business.
Due to continuous growth we are now looking for Pack house Line Operative to
join our company.
Duties will include:
Grading, trimming and preparation of brussel sprouts.
Trimming of red, white cabbage.
Stacking trays on to pallets.
Keeping your station clean and tidy during working hours.
Pack House Cleaner (Full or Part Time)
Job Role: The post holder will be a part of the cleaning team and responsible for
cleaning all areas of the packhouse building and machinery including communal
staff areas and toilets. The postholder will report to Cleaning Team Leader.
Duties will include:
• To assist with effective cleaning of various packhouse areas as discussed with
• Handling and storing cleaning chemicals correctly and in accordance with
• Using the correct PPE for appropriate areas
• Cleaning machinery, product lines, cold stores and full packhouse deep clean
• Cleaning Scales, clean weigher, Aprons
• And any other item needing cleaned in conjunction with packhouse
• You may be required to undertake additional or other duties as necessary to
meet the needs of the business. This may include working outside
packhouse, undertaking cleaning or maintenance of plant, equipment or
buildings used by the Company
Hours of Work
• To be agreed with Packhouse Manager
• Part or full time working.
(Note the post holder will be expected to adjust these hours of work or work a
different work pattern during the week as required to complete and job roles/
tasks effectively. Some weekend work may be required) (Overtime will also
be available at times throughout the year)
How to apply
To apply email your CV, stating the Job you are applying for on your email