Salary: £9.51 /hour
Fort Kinnaird is over 800,000 sq.ft. and is home to more than 60 of the UK’s best Brands. The centre has gone through an exciting refurbishment programme and added additional restaurants and an Odeon cinema to further enhance the Customer experience. Fort Kinnaird are ranked number 2 in the UK in terms of retail attractiveness and have further plans to develop the centre. With this in mind we are looking to appoint a proactive Security Officer to maintain a safe and secure shopping environment for customers and staff.
What We Offer:
- Great working environment
- Working a mixture of shifts including weekend and nights, applicants must be flexible
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development including opportunities to progress.
- Competitive annual leave
- Company uniform provided
- The main focus of this role will be to deliver excellence through establishing and enforcing robust security policies and procedures. The customer experience should be at the heart of everything you do.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management
- Smart, well-groomed and confident
- Conflict Management aware
- High level of customer care awareness
- Telephone skills
- SIA Door Supervisor/Security Guard licence
- SIA CCTV licence
- Familiar with patrolling and monitoring from a loss prevention aspect
- Confident in complying with Health & Safety and fire prevention procedures
- Job Type: Permanent
To apply please send your CV , with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org