The Perfume Shop
The Perfume Shop are looking to recruit a Sales Advisor for their store at Fort Kinnaird.
Contract: 12 hours per week
As the largest group of employees our Sales Advisors are very important to us. We provide them with a great product to work with, some great incentives to work towards and a great team working environment.
Our Sales Advisors are key to growing sales and creating an outstanding customer experience. Being focused on the daily operational running of the store they are more than just sales people. by being customer focused, working as a team and living The Perfume Shop brand you are truly our “Perfume People” who drive the success of our business.
In return we are keen for our Sales Advisors to be able to wow our customers, to be able to sell to them and make their day. We also expect our Sales Assistant to support with living our brand, whether this is opening the store, cleaning, replenishing the shelves or supporting their management team where possible.
- Use your talent to drive sales in store and achieve your daily sales and KPI target
- Offer every customer a TPS reward card and register their details
- Work as part a team to set up new promotional campaigns in line with company guidelines and use your initiative to merchandise the store effectively
- Convert every customer through the use of all available options, eg store to door, price matching
- Deliver the Perfume Shop’s “The Perfect Service” to every customer
- Strive to achieve a 100% customer love score by consistently providing excellent customer service
- Show your spark and passion when selling our products and brands
- Continuously learn about the products we sell using Company training tools, including new products
- Attend regional and training events as required and share feedback with your team
- Use the store iPAD to check competitor pricing, to find additional information on products, and to process click and collect orders
- Be a key holder for the store, following all key security procedures (over 18 only)
- Be responsible for checking and attending your planned shifts using the Company’s online rota plan (Rotageek)
- Ensure stock inventory is correct at all times and carry out store stock takes when required
- Be accountable for the prevention of stock loss including theft, damages, breakage and transactional errors
- Process refunds and exchanges in line with Policy
- Follow all store and health & safety procedures correctly in line with Policy
- Cover gap shifts where possible to ensure your store trades effectively and cover other stores when required
- Keep all areas of the store, stock room(s) and staff area clean and tidy
WHAT WE LOOK FOR FROM YOU
- You love talking to customers every day and finding their perfect scent or gift
- You love perfume and the brands we sell
- You enjoy working in a team to deliver excellent results
- You like learning about new products
- You’re aware of our competitors and have an interest in retail
- You wear our uniform with pride and observe the Company dress code
THE PAY, BENEFITS AND PERKS
A healthy on target bonus
20% employee discount
Discount at Superdrug
Plenty of opportunity for training and development
up to 4% contributory pension scheme
Charity giving through payroll
Retail Trust (employee support)
Childcare scheme and plenty of in store incentives.
To apply please forward the link: https://www.theperfumeshopjobs.com/jobs/10957-sales-advisor