Location: Musselburgh and another site in Loanhead
Connect Appointments are currently recruiting for Recycling Operatives to work in a construction waste and recycling plant in Musselburgh, Edinburgh.
Our client is the winner of the prestigious ‘MRW Award 2018’ – a nationally recognised award in Recycling. This is a fantastic opportunity with great career progression prospects.
Working as a Recycling Operator, you would be working as part of a team, working on a busy production line picking various construction waste material.
You will be required to fully comply with all Health and Safety procedures on site.
This job role can turn into a permanent position for the right candidates.
Working Hours for Recycling Operatives:
7.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday.
Overtime available after 45h on Saturdays – 7:00 – 13:00
Basic Rate of pay: £8.21/ h. O/T- 1,5
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR SAFETY BOOTS, GLASSES, GLOVES, HI-VIS VEST, AND HARD HAT.
ALL PPE IS PROVIDED BY CONNECT APPOINTMENTS.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sorting through materials such as polyethylene, cardboard, and plastics
- Operating baling machines
- Operating pump trucks
- General housekeeping duties
The ideal candidate should:
- be able to work as part of a team
- have a positive attitude
- be punctual
- be flexible
- have an eye for detail/quality
- have an ability to carry out repetitive tasks
Connect Appointments are coming to Musselburgh JCP on Thursday the 10th October from 9.30 onwards and will interviewing customers.
Candidates need to bring along with them:
- Passport or birth certificate
- Letter with proof of address – dated within the past x3 months
- Proof of national insurance (P45 / P60 – letter from DWP)
- Bank Details
If interested to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be contacted and invited to an interview. You must bring in your ID to the interview.