Typo are looking to recruit Part Time Sales Advisors for their new store opening at Fort Kinnaird.
What started in 2009 as a single store filled with unique, fun and affordable stationery, is now so much more! We now have over 170 stores in ten countries, as well as our online store, that ships globally. Our products now include; homewares, travel and tech accessories, cards and wrap, as well as DIY crafts. Our one-of-a-kind products have seen Typo become the place to shop for cool customers around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of a Sales Assistant in our stores is hands-on and varied. You’ll take initiative to ensure our customers are given the very best customer service and you’ll look to your store manager for direction on operational store tasks and achieving goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Understanding of delivering the very highest standards of customer service
· Completing tasks with a sense of urgency
· Confidence to actively introduce new and exciting products to customers and drive to achieve sales budgets
· Competitive wage
· Exceptional product discounts
· Retail is no longer just a job, it can be a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!
To apply, please visit our careers website: https://cog.referrals.selectminds.com/careers1/jobs/typo-part-time-sales-advisor-fort-kinnaird-centre-edingburgh-uk-28842
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://cog.referrals.selectminds.com/careers1/jobs/typo-part-time-sales-advisor-fort-kinnaird-centre-edingburgh-uk-28842 →