Martin & Frost
|We have an exciting opportunity for a Department Manager to join our Homestore team and manage the day to day running of their department within the Martin & Frost Homestore.
We are looking for a well-rounded and commercial retail department manager who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative. The ideal candidate will have previous experience either in management or supervision of personnel within a retail outlet.
Role and Responsibilities
· Drive sales through your team, maximising store profitability
· Achievement of KPIs such as sales and stock loss targets
· Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
· Manage, coach and motivate the team in the department to deliver to all targets and lead by example.
· Be an ambassador for your department, creating a welcoming atmosphere for customers
· Responsible for performance and absence management
· Ensure adherence to Health & Safety and security
· Experienced in presenting merchandise at a high standard.
· A passion for customer service
· Ability to lead, manage and develop others
· An ability to drive sales through your team
· Deal effectively with customer and staff issues
· Good team player
· Confident communicator with excellent organisational and problem solving skills
Full time working 5 days over 7, including weekends
What do we offer?
· Pension Plan
· Staff Savings Scheme
· Competitive salary
· Staff discount
· Free parking
· Friendly, modern working environment
Applicants must have eligibility rights to work in the UK.
To apply for this position please go to the link: http://bit.ly/2lsQPx2
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/2lsQPx2 →