Martin & Frost
|Martin and Frost are looking to recruit Homestore Assistants for their store near Fort Kinnaird
To help customers identify and purchase products they desire, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service is delivered. Martin & Frost are currently looking for 2 Homestore Assistants to join the team – these roles consist of 30 and 37.5 hours.
· Provide a high class customer service and increase company growth and revenue through sales
· Manage point of sale processes
· Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
· Assist with sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store
· Ascertain customer needs and sell an array of products for the home
· Restocking and merchandising
· Recommend and display items that match customer needs
· Follow all company policies and procedures
· Proven working experience in retail sales is desirable
· Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
· Proficient in English with solid communication and interpersonal skills
· Customer service focus
· Friendly, engaging and helpful personality
What do we offer?
· Terms and Conditions negotiable
· Pension Plan
· Staff discount
· Free parking
· Friendly, modern working environment
Applicants must have eligibility rights to work in the UK.
To apply for roles please send your CV, with a cover letter outlining which post you wish to apply for, to email@example.com