Martin & Frost
To help customers identify and purchase products they desire, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service is delivered. Martin & Frost are currently looking for a Homestore Assistant to join the team – this roles consists of EITHER 30 and or 37.5 hours.
· Provide a high class customer service and increase company growth and revenue through sales
· Manage point of sale processes
· Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
· Assist with sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store
· Ascertain customer needs and sell an array of products for the home
· Restocking and merchandising
· Recommend and display items that match customer needs
· Follow all company policies and procedures
· Proven working experience in retail sales is desirable
· Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
· Proficient in English with solid communication and interpersonal skills
· Customer service focus
· Friendly, engaging and helpful personality
What do we offer?
· Terms and Conditions negotiable
· Pension Plan
· Staff discount
· Free parking
· Friendly, modern working environment
Applicants must have eligibility rights to work in the UK.
To apply for roles please send your CV, with a cover letter outlining which post – 30. or 37.5 hours – you wish to apply for, to firstname.lastname@example.org