Hawes & Curtis
Hawes & Curtis – Sales Advisor
Hawes & Curtis was established by Mr Ralph Hawes and Mr Freddie Curtis in 1913. They have been
making the finest shirts for distinguished customers and royalty, notably HRH Prince of Wales and
Earl Mountbatten. Today, the brand is known for its innovation, quality and ambition for growth.
We are currently recruiting for three part-time [16 and 12 hours per week] Sales Advisors to join the
Edinburgh George Street store.
Main duties will include:
• Provide excellent customer service and advice
• Support Store Management and contribute towards achieving targets
• Supporting other sales staff to achieve team goals and targets.
To be considered for this position, it is preferred that you have;
• 1-year experience of working in a similar role in fashion retail
• Passion for providing excellent Customer Service
• A sound understanding of retail
• Ability to work to a flexible rota
Additionally, you must have excellent communication skills coupled with an organised and proactive
approach. In return you will be offered a chance to join a thriving business and supportive team, with
excellent salary and incentive package.
We offer a diverse working environment where our colleagues are valued and respected, competitive
pay and opportunities for career growth within a strong and dynamic business. We are an Equal
To apply for this position, please send your CV quoting; ‘Sales Advisor Edinburgh George Street” in
the subject line to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Part-time (16 and 12 hours per week)
– Staff bonus depending on store performance
– Heavily reduced rate on staff clothing
– Friends and family discount
Are you interested?? Attached is a full Job Description, CV’s can be sent via email to email@example.com