Capital City Partnership
Capital City Partnership, Leith, is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to co-ordinate the Choices for Change Participatory Budgeting project and establish and maintain positive relationships with families and partners.
- SALARY: £25,616.00 – £27,995.00 per year (subject to 3% increase in april 2020)
- CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term
- POSITION TYPE: Part Time
- HOURS: 26 hours per week
The Family Community Worker will be responsible for the following main areas:
- To build positive relationships and support young people and families to engage in the PB process, involving all key stakeholders
- To lead on the development of four community-based groups, one in each locality in Edinburgh, over a two-year period
- To support the creation of a minimum of eight new project ideas from each of the community group areas
- Put in place a participatory budgeting approach so project ideas in each community can be voted on by the identified community in a way that is fair with a focus on simplicity and accessibility
- To manage and monitor the awarding of two grants per community area of up to £3000 each for successful projects with support from the Manager
- To support families engaging with Choices for Change to link in with local employability and income maximisation service provision.
For more information and to apply, please go to: myjobscotland.gov.uk/organisations/capital-city-partnership/jobs/family-community-worker-182058
Completed application forms are to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 24th February 2020.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://myjobscotland.gov.uk/organisations/capital-city-partnership/jobs/family-community-worker-18205 →