ABM Enviro Team Cleaning Supervisor – Fort Kinnaird, Edinburgh
Full Time 37.5 hours per week – Salary £9.73 per hour
We are currently seeking to recruit a new member of the team. Fort Kinnaird are a world host recognised destination totaling over 800,000 sqft of prime retail. They are home to more than 60 of the UK’s leading Brands and have gone through an exciting refurbishment programme, additional restaurants and an Odeon cinema have been added to further enhance the Customer experience. Fort Kinnaird are ranked number 2 in the UK in terms of retail attractiveness and have further plans to develop the centre. With this in mind we are looking to recruit a customer focused supervisor to lead the team. Experience and a desire to deliver outstanding standards throughout the key areas of the centre are paramount, these include cleaning, maintenance and landscaping. Our ideal candidate will have experience at working in an outdoor environment and have a strong background in this industry. Critical to the role is a can do customer focused approach.
Duties will include:
- To ensure that all team members carry out their cleaning duties in a correct and timely manner in accordance with the site cleaning specification.
- To assist in delivering world class training to the team,
- To carry out cleaning assignment responsibilities as designated by their Line Manager.
- To be responsible and accountable for the basic training, motivation, discipline, safety and welfare of team members.
- Conduct quality audits to ensure service delivery adheres to the requirements of the company and that standards exceeds client requirements.
- To liaise with their Line Manager, Site Management and team members on a daily basis so that a sound communication channel exists so that team goals can be achieved.
- Maintenance and correct / safe usage of all equipment on site ensuring any faults are reported and resolved as a matter of priority.
- Ensure correct usage of cleaning chemicals ensuring minimal waste and sufficient stocks are always maintained.
- To make sure that all team members are familiar with and adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure welfare needs of all team members are addressed in a promptly and effectively.
- Complete HR issues for the staff under your control as agreed with Line Manager.
- Maintain and foster excellent working relationships with the client and other stakeholders on site.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous industry experience in a similar role is essential
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to get on well with others and inspire respect and confidence
- Well organized with an attention to detail
- Flexible / supportive team player
- An immediate start is available with this position.
- Job Type: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: £9.73 /hour
- Job Location: Fort Kinnaird Shopping Centre, Edinburgh
- Required education: High school or equivalent
CV to be sent to email@example.com