HMRC are recruiting upto 50 Customer Service Consultants to be based in Edinburgh City Centre.
Part-time; 25 hours per week from Monday-Friday between 3.00-9.00pm
Please only apply if you can commit to this type of working pattern.
- First point of contact for HMRC customers (phone, letter, email, webchat)
- Resolve/signpost customer queries
- Strong communication skills
- Dedication to high level service
- Ability to handle fast-paced conversations
- Ability to provide quick, clear information
- Supportive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to do basic calculations
- 250-word example – communicating & influencing behaviour
- Civil Service judgement test
To apply, please go to: https://www.joinedupforjobs.org/noticeboard/134?category=employment_opportunities
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.joinedupforjobs.org/noticeboard/134?category=employment_opportunities →