Five Guys, Fort Kinnaird, are URGENTLY looking to recruit Crew Members
Wage: £8 per hour,
Hours: Minimum 14 hours per week initially, with the potential to work full time hours of 35-40 on completion of training.
Applicants must be min 18 years old due to role requirements.
Must be fully flexible to work shifts around the hours of 7am-1am, weekdays & weekends.
We are looking for energetic and lively crew members to engage with our fanatics. Our award winning burgers have been the talk on the streets since 1986. Not only is our food handmade daily, the quality of our product is above perfection. Our restaurants have an electric atmosphere filled with fanatical customers and have we have the best taste in American rock music. Another thing that makes us special… Our staff love working for us.
Previous Customer Service and/or fast food experience is preferred however training will be provided and initially you will be working in the Grill & Frying section.
As a Crew Member you will be involved in:
– Preparing all of our fresh ingredients for service.
– Serving our fanatics and ensure they leave with a smile.
– Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen and restaurant.
– Delivering the best burgers and fries.
What we offer our team:
– Career progression, training and realistic management opportunities
– Competitive pay with fantastic bonus scheme based on weekly mystery shopper visits
– A fast-paced and energetic work-place
– A free meal on every shift
– Annual paid holidays
Do you have the ENERGY and PASSION to work in an EXTREMELY FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT, if so please forward your CV and covering letter to: