Molly Maids are looking for Cleaners with full UK driving license
Would you like to join our MOLLY MAID team in Edinburgh and enjoy a rewarding, flexible career with a permanent, secure contract, apply to this advert. You will meet new people, make friends and work closely with others, earn a competitive salary and receive the following benefits:
- Get paid at or above the National Living Wage.
- Work regular, flexible daytime hours, Mon – Fri (no evenings or weekends)
- 28 days’ paid holiday (pro rata, including bank holidays)
- Auto-Enrolment Pension scheme
- Receive a uniform and be provided with all the equipment you’ll need
- Company cars are provided for the Route Manager position
- You will be working in a team of two cleaning private homes
Cleaning Hours: Hours are dependent on the level of work but typically full-time staff will be working in the between 25-30 hours per work.
Best suited to: Friendly, motivated people with a positive attitude, who enjoy cleaning and always take pride in their work. At MOLLY MAID we understand that our hard-working team members are responsible for our success.
Applicants must hold a full UK driving license. Please do not apply if you do not drive.
Full-time and part-time cleaning positions are available, (part time either 3 or 4 days per week). No previous experience is necessary as full training is given but you need to be physically fit, like housework, clean to a high standard and have a good positive attitude.
Send CV to email@example.com and you will be contacted for an interview. Interviews will be held at Musselburgh Jobcentre on Friday 16 August from 10am.