Game, Fort Kinnaird, are looking to recruit Temporary Christmas Sales Assistants.
Hours: Full Time
We’re on the lookout for Temporary Sales Assistants to join our busy store and become a GAME Hero. As part of the team, you’ll be:
- Delivering an epic high standard of excellent customer service at all times
- Building relationships with the store’s local gaming community to ensure loyalty and return custom
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and ensuring we meet the candidates expectations at all times – matching products to their needs
- Attaching products to maximise transactional value – link selling & up selling
- Keeping up to date with the latest gaming news and using this knowledge to make the sale
- Working with the other Heros within the business to deliver an energetic and welcoming in store atmosphere
- Being friendly, interested and helpful
- Being honest and approachable and able to build great working relationships
- Having a positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- The ability to work on your own initiative and able to cope with changing priorities.
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Being reliable and a true team player
Bonus points for
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about gaming and technology, you’re friendly, approachable, and you know how to connect with customers while still getting the job done and supporting your team.
We’re looking for someone special to join our team. Think you’re up for the challenge?
Apply via: https://jobs.game.co.uk/
Please note the closing date of 21st September 2017