At Home Instead we’re passionate about what we do and get excellent feedback from the people who work with us, our clients and the Care Inspectorate.
The rate of pay for CareGivers is between £9.00 – £9.90 per hour.
Here’s why, along with some myth busters about being a caregiver with Home Instead:
- Our relationship-based homecare helps our elderly clients to continue to enjoy a good quality of life, living in their own homes where they feel safest, getting out to visit the people and places they love.
- We believe this takes time and regular contact. So we give our caregivers time to care, to really make a difference. We visit our clients in their own homes for two hours or longer each visit.
- You’ll have a regular rota and visit the same clients consistently.
- We are looking for passionate, caring and reliable people to join our team. These qualities combined with our award-winning training and supportive working environment are what make the magic happen.
- This means that qualifications or experience aren’t required to be a Home Instead CAREGiver.
- There are no must do hours or shift patterns, although the more availability you can give us the easier it is for us to find you work, including a few hours some evenings and alternate Saturdays and/or Sundays if you can.
- Being a caregiver with Home Instead isn’t hard physical work and doesn’t involve heavy lifting and hoisting.
- You don’t have to drive. Many of our caregivers take their clients out, using different types of transport – including car, bus and taxi.
- Personal care is a small but important part of the service we provide to a few of our clients. We understand not everyone feels able to provide personal care, particularly when they first start, and recognise this when we match clients and caregivers. So, providing personal care is not a must do.
- We don’t throw anyone in at the deep-end so we take time to match you with suitable clients and build your hours up over time.
- Once established with your clients we’ll work with you to get you the hours you’re looking for averaged over a few weeks and due to the nature of what we do we’re not able to guarantee hours if you need this for benefits.
- Age is no barrier – our caregivers range in age from their 20’s to 80’s.
- We welcome both men and women to be caregivers with Home Instead.
- In time, some of our caregivers take up opportunities to join our office team e.g. as a Care Supervisor, others continue to visit their clients for many years.
If you are interested in these positions, please either fill out the enquiry form online at www.homeinstead.co.uk/