Typo are looking to recruit an Assistant Store Manager for their new store opening at Fort Kinnaird.
What started in 2009 as a single store filled with unique, fun and affordable stationery, is now so much more! We now have over 170 stores in ten countries, as well as our online store, that ships globally. Our products now include; homewares, travel and tech accessories, cards and wrap, as well as DIY crafts. Our one-of-a-kind products have seen Typo become the place to shop for cool customers around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Assistant Manager in one of our busy stores, you’ll develop in your retail management career by learning from an experienced store and area manager. You’ll assist in the development of our team and seek out opportunities to drive sales.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
· Experience in supervising a team, and having taken accountability for the running of a busy retail store
· Show how you’ve successfully supported a store manager to achieve store targets
· Demonstrate how you’re a role model to the team in delivering the highest standards of store presentation and customer service
· Competitive salary
· Exceptional product discounts
· Retail is no longer just a job, it’s a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!
To apply, please visit our career website: https://cog.referrals.selectminds.com/careers1/jobs/typo-assistant-store-manager-fort-kinnaird-centre-edingburgh-uk-28840
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://cog.referrals.selectminds.com/careers1/jobs/typo-assistant-store-manager-fort-kinnaird-centre-edingburgh-uk-28840 →