- Friends of the Award Edinburgh & the Lothians
Aims & Objectives
- Job Number:
- Hours (per week)
- Not Supplied
- Salary (£/hr) :
- £5.60 – £7.50 depending on age
- No of References:
- Not Supplied
- Time of Attendance:
- These hours will be spread over 4 days – Monday – Thursday 6 hours per day with 7 hours on one of the four (occasional evening/weekend may be required)
• General administrative support including preparation of materials and filing for FOTA team. • Data entry to Kit Store and JASS systems. • Generation of invoices. • Communication with DofE leaders and JASS customers. • Payment receipting. • Order Processing from preparation to despatch in relation to JASS packs and outdoor kit. • Minute taking and preparation of basic reports.
• Must be able to use Microsoft Office programmes • Good administrational and interpersonal skills essential • Experience in DofE, youth work or voluntary organisation desirable. • Must have good communication skills, verbal and written. • Experience in customer service role is desirable. • Must be prepared to work flexible hours.
FOTA aims to provide young people aged 10-24 years from all backgrounds participate in opportunities for Junior Award Scheme for Schools and Duke of Edinburgh’s Award (DofE) to develop confidence and gain life and work skills.
Required – can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership
How To Apply:
Please contact your Jobcentre Plus or Skills Development Scotland advisor to access an CJS application form