The Recruitment and Skills Centre (RSC) at Fort Kinnaird Shopping Centre supports Employers’ current recruitment and staff development needs and also Jobseekers to gain and retain employment in the area.
Support for Employers
Our all-agency partnership provides a fully joined up service and allows a ‘one stop shop’ for all employers’ recruitment and development needs. This includes:
- Facilities for interviews, meetings and workforce training
- In-work training
- Vacancy advertising
- CV/application sifting
- Access to business growth support such as start-up advice and financial guidance
- Access to job-ready candidates
- Networking events
- Support to create company specific pre-employment training
- Advice and support for wage and training incentives
For more information on how we can help your business, call us on 0131 657 2674 or email email@example.com
Support for Jobseekers
We understand the challenges of looking for work and strive to support jobseekers in whatever way we can. Our services include:
- Signposting current vacancies throughout Edinburgh
- Support creating and updating CVs
- Support completing application forms
- Access to employment and information events
- Use of computers for job searching
- Pre-recruitment training opportunities
- Information on access to employability training & support
Planning a business meeting, training course or recruitment event? For convenient, accessible meeting facilities look no further than the Recruitment and Skills Centre. Our venue is designed to accommodate every type of event and has capacities for groups from 2 to 50 delegates. Our facilities include:
- Private meeting rooms
- Large training room
- Computer training facilities
- Syndicate or break out rooms
- AV equipment and free WiFi
- 5 x internet-enabled notebooks
- Disabled access
- Free Parking
Whether you’re conducting a board meeting, running training or holding interviews, our private meeting rooms give you a flexible and comfortable space to make those important business decisions and meet your objectives.
There are four rooms available at the Centre allowing different events to be held at the same time, or providing break-out rooms for one seminar to split into smaller groups for brainstorming sessions, role plays, small meetings or interviews.
IT training room
Our computer training room offers the ideal space for your training course, with modern equipment to meet all of your training needs. We have six internet-enabled PCs and can discuss any specific IT needs before your training day to make sure that we can offer what you need.
For more information about how you can use the Recruitment and Skills Centre for your business needs, call The Office on 0131 657 2674, tell us what you want and we’ll make it happen.